Saturday 13 October 2012

[Random/Anime] Oh God Why?

OH MY GAAAWD, the new season animes have started already and I still didn't finish the 6th eps of the summer ones. Fish you high school and studies, not letting me watch my love and life (T^T)

I've got so much watching to do methinks I'll go without sleeping next weekend *sobs*

when you're assaulted by feels...


To finish:

1. Arcana Famiglia
2. Natsuyuki Rendevouz
3. Sket Dance
4. Hakuouki Reimei roku
5. Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
6. Kokoro Connect
7.  Sankarea
8. Kyou no Asuka Show
9. Hiiro No Kakera

To watch:

1. Zetsuen no Tempest
2. Code Breaker
3. Btoom!
4. Girls And Panzer
5. Hiiro No Kakera Dai Ni Shou
6. Kamisama Hajimemashita
7. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
8. Magi
9. Sakurasou No Petto na Kanojo
10. Shinsekai Yori
11. Sukitte Ii na Yo
12. Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun
13. K

Now, as you can see, the list is looong. And hence I can kiss my sleep and life goodbye.
HOW CAN I NARROW DOWN!? All of them look so promising I can't even-

(T^T)

Let me again curse studies for separating me and my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment